• 75% seats of each ITI shall be filled up by the local candidates i.e. of the district (undivided) and the rest 25% as well as the vacancy, if any, in the local quota of 75% shall be filled up by outside the undivided district candidates from separate merit list prepared for them
• 50% of seats of non-matric trades shall be filled up as per NCVT norms prescribed in Training Manual (8th class pass) and the rest 50% of seats on non-matric trades in ITIs be filled up by the non-matric candidates who have failed in HSC/Board Examination
• 15% of the seats will be kept reserved for Scheduled Caste and 23% for the Scheduled Tribe candidates
• 3% of seats shall be reserved for admission of Persons with Disability (PwD)
• 2% seats shall be reserved for admission of the children, wards of defence personnel of Armed/Para military forces of Odisha killed /disabled in action during the war or peace time operation
• 5% seats shall be reserved for admission of the children of green card holders
• 30% seats of seats in all the trades have been reserved for women candidates. The seats meant for women candidates, which are not utilised fully, could be filled in by male candidates subsequently after exhaustion of women candidature.
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching